Full-Text Article Access
Google Scholar does not provide full-text for every article, and some publishers may require you to pay an access fee to read the full article.
- If the full article is available, there will be a link labeled [PDF] or [HTML] to the right of the citation.
- Full-text articles are freely available when they are published in an open access journal, published on an author’s personal or academic website, or posted at a professional organization website.
- If the article is not available, you may try clicking on “All Versions” to see alternative sources for the article.
- If you find an article that is relevant for your topic, you can expand your results for articles on similar topics by clicking on “Related Articles” or “Cited By” located beneath the article.
- If you are logged in to your Google account, you can use the “My Library” option to save a list of articles by clicking on the STAR icon beneath the article.