You can search for images in Academic Search Complete. Click on More at the top of the page and then click on Images.
The database will take you to a separate page where you can search for images. You can narrow down the type of images you are looking for by limiting your results. Go to Limit your results and click on the type of images you are looking for.
After you click on search, the database will take you to the results page, where you can view your search results.
Search the Index in Academic Search Complete!
To search by Index fields:
Click the More link at the top of the EBSCOhost screen.
3. Select the Index that you want to search. The Index Search Screen appears.
4. Select a field from the drop-down list, for example: Author.
5. Enter your search term in the Browse for field, for example: Updike.
6. Click Browse to list your search results in alphabetical order, beginning with your selected terms.
7. Mark the check box next to the term you want to select. Repeat steps 4 to 6 to add more items to the Browse for field.
8. Click Search to view your results.
*from Ebscohost Indexes Help page